Rider University is a comprehensive university, founded in 1865, with 100+ majors and minors. Our goal is to support the success and well-being of students throughout their educational journey, providing a firm foundation for their personal and professional achievements.
Located between New York City and Philadelphia, Rider prepares graduates to thrive professionally and to be lifelong independent learners and responsible citizens who embrace diversity, support the common good, and contribute meaningfully to the changing world in which they live and work.
As a premier, forward-looking university known for its Engaged Learning Program, Rider provides dynamic academic programs, enriching co-curricular experiences and a vibrant living and learning community, to challenge students, excite their imaginations and instill in them excellence in thought and action, preparing them for highly engaged and fulfilling professional and personal lives.
- Academic Distinction
- #38 Best Regional University (North) US News & World Report
- #27 Best Value – Regional Universities (North) US News & World Report
- AACSB Dual Accreditation
- Students and Alumni:
- 10:1 Student to Faculty Ratio
- ,900 Undergraduate and 1,000 Graduate Students from 63 Countries (120+ international students). Currently we have one enrolled student from Poland, but we have over a hundred alumni from Poland.
- 250+ Alumni are CEOs or Company Leaders (highlighted Alumni can be found here)
- 60,000+ Grads in our Alumni Network
- Academic Offerings and Outcomes:
- 100+ Academic Majors and Minors across Four Colleges: Business, Liberal Arts & Sciences, Education and Human Services, and Fine and Performing Arts.
- 9 in 10 graduates are employed, in grad school, or volunteering one year after graduation
- Engaged Learning and Sustainability and Diversity and Inclusion
- Suburban location convenient to New York City (1 hour) and Philadelphia (1 hour)
- Life Outside of the Classroom
- Housing and Dining
- Clubs and Organizations
- Campus Safety
- Tuition and Scholarship:
- Undergraduate Tuition per year: $35,000 USD
- Academic Scholarships per year: $11,000 to $20,000 USD
- Grants: International Student Travel Grant for F and J visa holders, $2,000 per year
Safety. Rider is a suburban campus with its own public safety officers. We are committed to the safety and well-being of all our students. Here is our Resolved and Ready plan on how we address safety during the pandemic.
Rider Virtual Tour: https://www.rider.edu/about/virtual-tour