Grove City College is a private, Christian liberal arts institution. Founded in 1876, the 180-acre campus is located in northwestern Pennsylvania, about 60 miles north of Pittsburgh.
• Students at Grove City College can choose from about 20 fields of undergraduate study, as well as pre-professional programs such as pre-law and pre-medical.
• Grove City’s areas of specialty are in the Business, Engineering, and Biology departments and Education and Communication are some of the most popular majors.
• The Humanities core educational courses intend to empower students by thinking critically and to cultivate a better understanding of the world.
The benefits of immersion in on-campus life at Grove City College are many.
• More than 90 percent of students at Grove City College live on campus, forming a tight-knit community. There are plenty of opportunities to grow in leadership ability and build lasting relationships.
• Students can explore more than 150 clubs and organizations, including intramural sports, Greek organizations, service groups, academic honoraries, and performing arts.
• Typical days at Grove City include going to class, studying, getting meals with friends, and club activities.
• When the weather is nice, students spend time outside playing sports and going on walks to get coffee downtown.
Grove City College is a place where learners are challenged to achieve their absolute best.
• More than 80% of the 160 full-time faculty at Grove City College have terminal degrees from prestigious institutions such as Oxford, Cambridge, Princeton, Yale, Vanderbilt, Carnegie Mellon, and MIT.
• The 1:3 student to faculty ratio encourages a mentorship of students as faculty teach.
• Grove City College is one of America’s best colleges, according to the latest release of The Princeton Review’s influential annual guide to the nation’s outstanding colleges and universities. Inclusion in “The Best 387 Colleges” places Grove City College among the top 15 percent of the nation’s higher education institutions.
Grove City College provides excellent value for students who value a high quality education.
• Grove City College has the lowest tuition of any private college in the state of Pennsylvania at $19,310 for the 2021-22 academic year.
• Graduates have a 96-percent success rate, based on career and graduate school placement six months after graduation.
• According to the Princeton Review, the Career Services office at Grove City is ranked #8 in the U.S.
• There is also a strong alumni network and an excellent reputation among regional employers.